Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How do I get a cut or color for FREE!!!

You ask a good question and I have a good answer for you. You come into the salon and I give you 2 cards. On these cards they have a sticker on the back that asks who is the referee(you) and tells them to present the card for 50% off their first cut or color. THEY MUST BRING THIS CARD WITH THEM TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT AND FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE REWARDS. Now how you get a free color or cut. I will give you 2 cards, once those 2 people come in you can redeem a cut or color for 50% off OR I can give you 2 more cards and once those 2 people come in you can redeem your free cut or color.

The client does need to be new to the salon. I will be running this special as long as it helps you and helps me. If you have any questions give me a call on my cell 801.336.8786 or at the salon 801.825.7873. If you want to pick up some cards let me know and I will have them ready for you at the salon. Thanks again for being such awesome clients, I really do appreciate you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment