Thursday, November 3, 2011

ATTENTION ALL LADIES!!!

I know that it has been awhile since I have posted on here so I am making up for lost time.
*It's the holidays so weekends and nights will start to be more difficult to get into so if you want a specific time start thinking about those holiday appointments that you want. It is best probably to contact me on my cell. I do have a set schedule but I am more aware of my availablitity so just text me or call me for an appointment! 801.336.8786!
*I am now out at a salon in bountiful on Thursdays. Its called Urban Beauty on main street in bountiful. I have spots open there as well, if you are interested or it's a little closer on your way home from work contact me on my cell 801.336.8786!



*So here's the big news....
I have noticed a little slow down on my books, I know people are struggling with money, time, and life (this I know very well ;) ) but so I am creating a contest in hopes that this will help both you and me! The contest starts now...I am going to do 3 prizes.


The 1st place winner will receive FREE haircolor for a year, if you can send me 6 new clients by Feb28th....I am exteding the deadline


The new client that is refered to me will still receive the $20 off referal deal. But think guys FREE color and haircuts for a year! The only terms are that the person that they refer does need to receive a cut and color as well and they have to be a NEW client to me! I can see them in my syracuse salon or bountiful so start sending in those friends guys!!!
*I will also be doing a drawing for a few prizes in February. I am going to be doing a rebooking contest. You have to rebook for your next 2 appointments. The conditions are that you have to keep those appointments, if you do need to reschedule them you need to do it within 2 weeks of the orignial schedule date.


The 1st place prize is...a customized basket of hair products worth $100!
* I hope that these can help you out in the new year and me! I hope to see you all during the holidays so I can give you your christmas gifts. I do want to say thank you to all my clients. I appreciate your love and support that you have shown me over the last couple years! I appreciate you and hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment