Sunday, January 8, 2012

Its finally 2012

Happy New Year! Its finally 2012, a new year with new opportunites. I am looking at 2012 and trying to see into the future and what it holds for me and my business. As you know I sent out fliers about my contest for FREE haircolor and cut for a year! I know 6 is a lot of people, but I thought I would put it out there and see how it turned out... which you still have time, until the end of February to get those referrals in!

So in 2012 my professional goal is to build and strengthen my clientelle. I already have such a great clientelle and so I am coming to you ladies and the few gents! You are the best way to get my name out there with actual physical proof of a job well done. For that YOU guys are the ones I want to reward! You all know that I have done the $20 off referal for quite some time and it has been awesome! I appreciate those of you too that have particiapted in the program. But for the new year I thought we might start something new, and if you guys have any suggestions LET ME KNOW! You are the ones that know what you want so lets figure it out together! Whether you want a free cut or deep conditioner, let me know and we will set the terms.

I really do love and appreciate the loyal, awesome clients that have supported me over the years! You guys have brought me to where I am and I really appreciate it. I hope to hear and see you all in the new year. I will get better at posting and keep you updated on the progress of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment